Gorilla Glue | 45% CBD | 1ml
- Delivery time 6-8 days.
- Discreetly and neutrally packaged
- Age verification upon delivery
- Free delivery from 100€
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
HappyBuds CBD Vape Pen Gorilla Glue 45% CBD 0% THC
- ~ 45% CBD, 65% cannabinoids, without THC.
- Disposable e-cigarette with up to 500 puffs.
- 100% hemp extract.
- Terpenized with natural terpenes and provided with a high CBD content.
- Terpene Profile: Earthy, Pine, Citrus
- Delivery only from the age of 18 (determined by DHL).
Tangy lemon meets the aroma of woody, nutty pine. Simple, practical and ready to hand everywhere - experience the modern way of vaping CBD now. The special thing about our Gorilla Glue Vape Pen is, in addition to the high CBD content of 45%, the amount of other valuable cannabinoids such as CBN, CBG, CBC, etc. of almost 20%. Overall, our CBD Vape contains 65% cannabinoids.
How to use CBD Vape Pen
Take off the protective cap and enjoy! The recommended daily dose is 5 - 10 puffs. With regular use, it is advisable to charge the vape pen occasionally.
Hemp extract, natural terpenes.
1x disposable e-cigarette (1ml), rechargeable, non-refillable. Contains up to 500 trains.
The product is not a drug and is not intended to cure or alleviate any disease. Store cool and dry. Not suitable for children and pregnant women. The product has no psychoactive effect.
HappyBuds CBD Vape Pens
Our hemp extracts are regularly tested in independent laboratories. All of our CBD vape pens are proven to be THC free (0.0% THC) and free from artificial flavors and additives.